Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Subtitling videos in DotSub

Hello readers, I am just in the last step of the course. Do you know what DotSub is for? It is a webpage to subtitle videos into any language. The first thing that I did was to create an account in Dotsub and later uploaded a video. I uploaded the video of Stir it up, a song by Bob Marley. After that I started subtitling into English, Spanish, Basque, etc. I have chosen this video because I like the song and it is very nice. I think that Bob Marley was a very good singer, songs are beautiful. Also the lyrics of the songs are good and significant. In my opinion DotSub is a very good webpage because you can subtitle your favourite songs into any language. Here you have my video, I hope you like it.



1 comment:

  1. A curiosity: why didn't you finish the translations (96%)?

    ReplyDelete